Consulting assignments tend to be with new or evolving fund managers requiring assistance with:
- The setting-up of a Responsible Entity;
- Investment Process – Wholesale pitch books and associated marketing collateral;
- Oversight of Front, Middle & Back Office Operations;
- Outsourced Services – Fund Accounting, Unit Pricing, Unit Registry and Fund Administration;
- The development of associated Wholesale Product sales, marketing and third party distribution strategies; and
- Performance measurement and external reporting.