You are here
Fox Asset Management together with Graham, are assisting clients evolve their Funds Management businesses with Graham being both the Responsible Manager for the respective Responsible Entity and business mentor for a number of boutique fund managers who typically are involved in structured products (equity and diversified), Australian direct property (office, hospitality & retail), infrastructure, mining assets, private equity and alternative asset strategies.
- Strategic Asset Allocation - Including alternative asset classes
- Tactical Asset Allocation - Focusing on macro economic factors or developing trends
- Beta Portfolios - Utilising Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's), derivatives or synthetics
- Alpha Satellites - Utilising active managers and/or concentrated portfolios of direct shares
- Downside Risk Mitigation Strategies - Utilising swaps and options
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) - Investment strategy, SAA, TAA both listed and unlisted;
- Individually Managed Accounts (IMA's) - Risk weighted alternative menu
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA's) - Beta portfolio with Alpha overlay plus protection (optional)
- Closed-end Structured Products - Property syndicates, Capital protected strategies with gearing in-built or externally sourced
- Consulting assignments that involve the setting-up of Responsible Entity, Front, Middle & Back Office Operations, Outsourced Services and the development of associated Wholesale Product strategies.