FOX Asset Management (FOX) is a
that primarily services clients in the
Funds Management Industry.
FOX Asset Management (FOX) was founded by principal, Graham Fox in January 2004 and is based in Australia and located on the Central Coast of NSW. FOX is privately owned.*
FOX is a niche Asset Management business that operates at the Wholesale level for Fund Managers, Superannuation Funds, family offices and selected Financial Planning Dealer Groups. The main source of “value add” that FOX provides their clients is a “hands-on” tailored approach to their investment challenges, product strategy and/or business needs.
Some of the consulting assignments that FOX has been involved with for clients includes:
• Retail and Commercial Property;
• Commodity Investment;
• Structured Debt Funds;
• Emerging Markets and Frontier Markets (Asia);
• Private Equity; and
• Corporate Advisory.
Other assignments have also included:
• Data transformation projects involving performance and attribution of front-office trading systems;
• Model portfolio structuring across the broad spectrum of Risk Profiles including, Alternatives (growth and defensive);
• Tailored asset class solutions involving style blending, core/satellite approach, ETF usage in models and direct share (concentrated alpha) exposures; and
• Capital preservation and downside risk management techniques.
*Ownership Cornwall Holdings (NSW) Pty Ltd ABN 92 108 127 046 trading as FOX Asset Management.
Asset strategy advice and capital protection mechanisms.
Listed and unlisted Funds, IMA/SMA strategies and structured products.
Consulting to boutique fund managers regarding set-up and the associated product strategy framework.
FOX Market Review – December 2017
FOX Market Review – September 2017
MCFP Quarterly Market Review – December 2016
FOX Asset Management (FOX) was founded by principal, Graham Fox in January 2004. Graham has a background in the Financial Services industry focusing on Wealth Management and specialising in Funds Management.
His career history in Wealth Management spans some 15 years having worked for International Investment Banks, domestic private banks, listed companies and privately held investment companies.